Spend the most romantic moments for two at the Sky Hotel with unlimited use of the Spa&Relax zone and indoor heated pool, as well as a couple's massage that will further connect you with your partner.
To make your stay complete, we have prepared for you a romantic buffet dinner on the 10th floor of the hotel, in the SKY restaurant. Enjoy the wonderful ambience and superb dishes while admiring the sunset together.
Book your stay today and create wonderful memories that will stay in your heart forever.
The price of the package starts from € 330 for two nights in a room with a sea view.
PACKAGE Month of love includes :
• 2x accommodation for two people with breakfast included in the selected room
• Rich buffet breakfast and dinner on the 10th floor of the hotel in the SKY restaurant (Supplement for romantic dinner on 14.02. in Premium restaurant Sky €30 per person, children up to 12.99 years surcharge €10.00).
• Unlimited use of the Spa&Relax zone for two people
• Unlimited use of the heated indoor pool and fitness center
• Relaxing couple's massage lasting 30 minutes in the Spa center (with mandatory prior notice)
• Night swimming in the indoor pool on Fridays and Saturdays until 11:00 p.m
• Early registration (subject to availability)
• Late check-out (subject to availability)
Minimum stay 2 nights
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
firstname.lastname@example.org | +385 (0)22 452 488 | +385 (0)22 452 484
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
To confirm the reservation, 30% of the total amount must be paid, the remaining amount must be paid at the hotel reception upon arrival.
The reservation can be canceled free of charge by e-mail no later than 3 days before arrival.
In case of cancellation of the reservation 2 day before arrival or NO SHOW, the hotel retains the amount paid.
*Note: We accept timely cancellation of reservations exclusively in writing to the address email@example.com
Krajnji primatelj financijskog instrumenta sufinanciranog iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj u sklopu Operativnog programa "Konkurentnost i kohezija".
Due to the Republic of Croatia’s entry into the Eurozone on 1 January 2023, all prices expressed in HRK are calculated according to the fixed conversion rate (7.53450).
For all payments until 31 December 2022, the Croatian National Bank’s middle exchange rate will be utilised.